For six years I have worked with diverse nonprofits and companies organize, brand, access financing, develop B2B relationships, improve workforce development strategies, and build resource networks.
- Law degree from Lewis & Clark Law School
- Master’s degree in Political Science (Public Policy) from Western Washington University
- Master’s degree in Education from Old Dominion University
- Chamber of Commerce Business Counselor/Economic Development
- Nonprofit Consulting
As the president and founder of Sukol Venture Consulting I take the time to actively listen, offer insights and provide tangible resources that help companies and nonprofits grow. My work stems from my passion for helping others become stewards of the community through innovation and service.
- Service and retail sectors
- Business districts