SVC does more than evaluate a client’s operations and offer feedback. I consult on focus areas or projects, evaluate the extent to which the client’s operations further goals, then I design (or redesign) programs to meet those goals and most importantly, I lead as project manager to implement changes/improvements. What ultimately sets SVC apart from other consultants is that I do the leg work.
I conduct research, develop Key Performance Indicators, and work with clients to track activities and ultimately evaluate programs/changes/projects for success. Below is a sample of the types of projects I lead for clients:
- Marketing & Communications
- Presentation preparation/delivery
- Writing! – Blogs, research, grants, proposals, PPT’s, correspondences…
- B2B/resource facilitation
- Prospect development
- Demographic/market research
- Community organizing
- SVC successfully raised over $200,000 for nonprofits in grant funding in one year
- Facilitated Meta Fab’s recognition as Best Family Owned Manufacturer of 2020 by the Portland Business Journal
- Positioned a client as a facilitator between two municipalities to lead social justice for job seekers with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and
- Increased a client’s website traffic by over 200% through marketing and research.